Have a good one, we're heading over to visit my Dad this afternoon.
When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes--Desiderius Erasmus... A room without books is like a body without a soul--Cicero... You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend--Paul Sweeney...
Sunday, August 19
Actually finished a couple of books :)
Have a good one, we're heading over to visit my Dad this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You know, I got Pleasure for Pleasure free. I'll blog later this week about the site where I found it. I haven't read it yet, though. I'll get back to you with my impressions.
I have Pleasure for Pleasure in my TBR pile - along with the other EJ books. I may have to move them up.
I hold you solely responsible for my purchase of the Gibson book tody. ;-)
Annie, definitely get back to me with your thoughts. It's not a favorite of many readers, but it really works for me
Jen have you read any EJ books?
Jaye, Good God, I don't know if it's good enough to hold me responsible--LOL. I'm on the hot seat :)
Post a Comment