Thursday, October 4

Guest Blogger for October 10, 2007 :)


Back in the beginning of August Rosario posted a review of Pamela Morsi's Wild Oats and in response I posted a list of my favorite Pamela Morsi books and asked the question... I wonder what type of bribe it would take to get her to go back to writing these instead of contemporaries?

The next time I checked my emails I had one titled "Bribery Plan". Being the dingbat that I am I never made the connection until I opened the email and realized PAMELA MORSI had actually emailed me. We emailed back and forth and I invited her to guest blog. Then she got busy with a book, and I got busy with real life, but she still wanted to blog and I finally got my act together.

So, guess what? Pamela Morsi will be guest blogging next week, October 10th.

How cool is that?

14 comments:

Ro said...

It's is very, very, VERY cool, that's how cool that is. I'm looking forward to it!

Dev said...

That is very cool, Tara! I still need to read Garters ~ hopefully I get to it soon.

Jenster said...

Wow!!! Incredibly cool!!!

Jennie said...

Cool! Can't wait to read it. ;)

vanessa jaye said...

Very COOL!! lol

(Just goes to show, one should really not act like a weinie online, you never know who's reading... )

Wendy said...

Oh yeah! That is very, very cool! And dagnabit - my reading is mapped-out for the next couple of books so no time to go on a PM reading binge. I still have several of her books in the TBR :( I have no shame.

Kristie (J) said...

Tara: That is sweeeetttt!! I'll be SURE to drop in a visit!

Rosie said...

Yay! I can't wait!

avidbookreader said...

Oh, excellent. Courting Miss Hattie is on my keeper shelf. I'll be here, too. Keishon

lisabea said...

Very cool, indeed. Loved those books *sniff*.

Kate Diamond said...

COOL!!! I'll definitely drop by. Go you. Bribery rocks.

Zeek said...

VERY cool! (I just read my first Pam Morsi for the first time recently too and loved it!)

Devon said...

Oh my gosh, that's awesome. I'll definitely stop by.

Devon said...

Oh and I hope things are settling down a bit so you can read and blog :)