The rules are listed below:
"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.Link back to the person who gave you the award. List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going! Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award."
- The joy on the little boy's face Christmas morning.
- The Children's Nativity Mass--the church is simply beautiful and the children do such a wonderful job re-enacting the Nativity.
- Time with family.
- Buying the tree.
- The way the house glows with all the Christmas lights and decorations.
- Wrapping presents--is this one odd?
- Baking the goodies.
- That tired feeling all moms and dads have at 5:00 am when the kids simply can't wait for the sun to come up.
- Christmas Eve dinner--I don't have to cook :)
- Book store gift cards :)
I'm so out of the loop, I have no idea who to tag... Wendy--the Super Librarian, who is home in Michigan and may not even see this :)