Are we going through a dry spell of boring new books? Is it me? I want something spectacular, exciting, different, new--is that asking too much?
My DNF for the month:
- Moon's Web--Adam & Camp
- Let It Be Love--Victoria Alexander
- The Outrageous Debutante--Anne O'Brien
- Puritan Bride--Anne O'Brien
- Deep Freeze--Lisa Jackson
- Lola Carlyle Reveals All--Rachel Gibson
- The Burning--Susan Squire
- Playing For Keeps--Karen Templton
- Lord of Sin--Madeline Hunter
- His Wicked Kiss--Gaelen Foley
I didn't list them on my sidebar because I know all of these can't be duds, it's me. I've got to stop whinning about it, maybe I need a break from romance.
Have a good one, and happy reading.