Friday, April 28

Quick, Quick like a bunny...

I don't have much time this morning. It's a school day and we leave in about 1/2 an hour. After school, several moms are getting together for a picnic at the park, the kids love this. I realized we will probably be so busy this weekend, I wont have time to sit and write anything.

I picked up 3 books on Wednesday and have finished 2 of them:
  1. Duke of Scandal--Adele Ashworth, good book, I'll try to put together a review over the weekend and post it Sunday night or Monday sometime.
  2. The Marcelli Bride--Susan Mallery, I liked this one too, but had some small, nit picking issues, I'll comment more later on.
  3. His Wicked Kiss--Gaelen Foley, this one's coming with me today, hopefully I'll get some reading time in. It's the last in The Knight series.

It's going to be a beautiful weekend in the North East. Everyone have a great weekend.

Happy reading.

Tara


PS someone emailed me this great link: Find the cheapest gas in your area, just plug in your zip code.

2 comments:

Bob & Muffintop said...

Enjoy your weekend & happy reading!

Kristie (J) said...

I'll be waiting to hear what you have to say about them. I picked up the Foley and the latest Michele Albert. I had The Marcelli Bride in my hand too when I glanced at the back and saw the heroine was the daughter of the president - no, no not one of the Bush girls - I think a ficticious president. For some reason I can't explain, that just turned me off. I also had the Ashworth in my hand ready to buy too. Not sure what made put it back. Maybe because I got so burned on Duke of Sin - really didn't like it at all. But if the buzz is good I'll give it a chance.