Tuesday, April 4

New places to visit...

Between blog hopping, new visitors, checking stats and old favorites moving I have a whole bunch of new places to visit:

  • Bam (Dionne Galace) has a new website and it is beautiful.
  • Keishon has moved to WordPress, which I am completely intimidated to do, since I'm finally comfortable on blogger and still haven't figured out how to edit the template to something completely different.
  • I think everyone has probably figured out Maili has moved to a website that will eventually cover more than just blogging.
  • Kim has a very cool author database website.
  • Bev and Friends have started an interesting site that will eventually be all things for romance readers.

New to me blogs:

Well, that's about as much link slutting as I can do in one day, I've given myself a major headache.

Have a good one and happy reading.

Tara

PS: I just discovered Google has a translate option. It's very cool. Someone translated some of my Devil in Winter posts into Italian.

1 comment:

Bev (BB) said...

I'm glad you brought Keishon's blog up because somehow hers had disappeared off my bloglines subscriptions and I hadn't noticed.