Wednesday, April 5

Did anyone notice...

I finally figured out how to thumbnail pictures in my Kodak program so that I could add a picture of Junior to my profile.

Isn't my "Ghost Witch" meeting his first singing skeleton adorable?

He was 3 and wanted to be "Lucy" from It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown or whatever the heck the Peanuts' Halloween special is called. My husband had gender issues, but got over it and bought him a great witches hat. From behind running down the street, he looked just like Lucy.

Tara

5 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

OHh - that's adorable Tara!

Sam said...

That is a really cute picture!!!!

Gigi said...

OMG! It's so cute. And kudos to your hubby for getting over the gender thing. The neanderthal I married freaks out if he sees anything that looks remotely pink on or near our baby. It's so annoying.

CindyS said...

I finally figured out how to get the image to a size I could see - duh!

He is just too cute. I'm surprised he wasn't afraid of what he was standing beside!

CindyS

Tara Marie said...

Kristie & Sam--I know people might get sick of seeing a cute kid, but I can't help it, it's my blog.

Giselle--When it comes to this child my husband goes from Neanderthal to pushover real quick. I also think my husband at 47 is older and wiser and knows after 20+ years of marriage knows I'll fight over some things more than others.

Cindy--No fear, loving scary stuff is in his genetic code, my husband is a huge horror fan, and that singing skelton resides in my BIL's front yard every Halloween along with a full display that would do Hollywood proud.