Wednesday, March 30

No More

Well, there is no more C.S. Harris to be read until next year.  I finished Where Shadows Dance at 4:00 this morning.  LOVED IT.  Totally enjoyed all 6 books and am completely ready for number 7.  I read somewhere that the next book wont be out until next March--that's a really long wait.  I guess it's time to move on to something else.

It may be noticed that I renamed the blog to "Random Thoughts...  Reading Obsessed".  I'm admitting that I've moved on from Romance.  Don't get me wrong, I still read romance, but I seem to be picking up other genres more often these days.  Last Christmas I went on a Women's Lit binge.  Then moved to rereading old favorites, which by the way were mostly romance.

What to read next??  I don't know yet.

Have a great day and happy reading.

No comments: