Saturday, December 5

Not Ready


How did December creep up so quickly? 

I'm not ready, not even remotely ready for Christmas.  The cards are done, but not mailed.  The shopping is started but not finished.  The inside outside decorating is partially done, but again not finished.  I haven't even thought about the baking and candy making. 

Christmas is twenty days away.  How do I know this?  It's announced daily by the child.

I love this picture.  He was 4 and taking taekwondo and they had a great Christmas party.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm not doing cards. Well, I'll send to the grandparents, but everybody else is outta luck. I just don't have the time or inclination this year. Call me Ms. Scrooge.

I have about 90% of my shopping done. Still need to order online for Lil' Sis and her hubby - but since they're going overseas for holidays, it's not vital I have their gifts by the 25th. We won't exchange gifts until after the New Year, most likely.

Everybody else is done though. Thank heavens!

Tara Marie said...

Wendy--the cards are getting mailed today, getting everything else done is a crap shoot.