Monday, July 16

Weird Dreams

Last night I had the television to myself. The hubby and child fell asleep early, so I got to watch a couple of Law & Order: Criminal Intent episodes on Bravo and flipped over to watch some of Secrets of Egypt's Lost Queen on the Discovery Channel.

But it was L&O that triggered my weird dreams last night. In one of those odd epic type of dreams Goren and Eames were happily married, solving crimes, having children and renovating a cool old NY brownstone. I must be reading too much romance :)

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Uh-oh, if that's weird then me people watching and pairing up strangers and see their futures, homes, kids and HEAs would be really weird?

Kat O+ said...

OMG, Goran would drive her insane!

Speaking of dreams, two nights ago I fell asleep while bloghopping, and I had this rambling dream about the RWA convention. I woke up feeling extremely disoriented!

sandy l said...

We watched the Secrets of Egypt's Lost Queen last night. We had to record the second half, though, my husband gets up at 4:15 am to go to work!

I googled Hatshepsut this morning. Evidently she doesn't exactly look like the actress they had portraying her. I kept thinking about the Pauline Gellis' book Child of Morning throughout the show. Also, I kept wondering why the commercial for the show kept playing during show breaks. Rather strange!

Mailyn said...

My fave L&O was Special Victims Unit. Random, I know. LOL.

Jenster said...

That's funny!!

CindyS said...

That's gotta be the romantics in us because I really think Goran needs her ;) And I'm with Mailyn - I like SVU and wanted them to couple up too but it looks like he's going back to his wife. Meh.

CindyS

Jennifer McK said...

I saw that too!! It was FASCINATING. It didn't give me weird dreams though.

One thing I love about The Discovery Channel and The History Channel is that it's an author GOLD MINE.

Portia Da Costa said...

I'd marry Goren!