- $16 for learning supplies (teacher orders)
- $10 for his first "book fair"
- $25 soccer registration (his first game is 9/23)
- $25 shin guards and socks (we don't need cleats this year)
- $16 for gym uniform
- $25 basketball registration (starts in November, "instructional league" his school is basketball crazy--2 courts in the gym and 3 more outside--there's only 180 kids in the whole school, apparently everyone plays, between school leagues and CYO they have basketball programs running year round)
- $95 Little League registration (this is for spring ball, we missed fall ball, that registration was in June)
- $??? we're already selling Gertrude Hawke candy bars as a fundraiser, I had a toffee almond one for breakfast, I'm afraid to see how much we'll be buying.
My son doesn't understand that he doesn't get to keep the money from the candy sales. When I explained it was a fundraiser for school and we would have to turn the money I got "I do the work and they get the money?" Yep.