Before it hit, I picked up a few books at the UBS and the new RT. I just finished a quick flip through and found a few books...
- And Then He Kissed Me -- Laura Lee Guhrke 4 1/2 * (top pick)
- Voices of the Night -- Lydia Joyce 4 1/2 * (top pick)
- The Hourglass -- Barbara Metzger 4 1/2* (top pick)
- The Sword & The Sheath -- Bonnie Vanak 4*
- Innocence and Impropriety -- Diane Gaston 3*
- Beau Crusoe -- Carla Kelly 3*
The first 3 are top picks, there was one more top pick--Cheryl Holt's Secret Fantasy, but I decided to pass, I always love the premise of her books, but I'm always disappointed in the actual execution. I really like Gaston's writing style and I'm really surprised by a 3 * rating for Beau Crusoe.
What rock have I been living under? I had no idea Lisa Kleypas' Sugar Daddy is coming out in hard cover. I'm putting myself on the library list tomorrow.
- Lover Revealed by JR Ward--the synopsis for this is amazing can not wait!!
- Succubus Blues -- Richelle Mead
- Warlord -- Elizabeth Vaughan
Have a good one, and happy reading.