Friday, June 3

Having Too Much Fun...

Okay, I'm having too much fun with Sybil's new swap loop. I've got a swap going with Sybil and have posted my "Wish" and "Trade" lists. I'm ignoring my own blog, bad.

Yesterday, while Jr. was in school I ran to the UBS (shock of shocks, I know) and picked up the new Nora Roberts and Christina Dodd books and 3 Marian Keyes and 3 Elizbeth Bevarly's used. I really need to organize my TBR pile, it's growing by leaps and bounds, even though I swore I wasn't going there for a couple of weeks.

I started reading 2 books and had to put them down because accents were annoying the heck out of me--Midnight in the Garden of Good and Edie (M. Stillings), I know it (the lisp) would be going away, but it was still bugging me. The other was Lord of Sin by Madeline Hunter. Jenster over at RT reassured me that the accent also goes away, so I'll probably pick that one back up after I finish the new Nora Roberts (Black Rose).

Remember Jenster in your thoughts and prayers--she started her chemo therapy yesterday.

My husband opened the pool yesterday--looks pretty good, he needs to add some water to it. At the rate we were going I didn't think we'd need it until August. It was in the 50's and cold up until last Friday. It's supposed to be in the 80's and humid by Sunday. I'm not sure the pool will be warm enough to swim, but my crazy kid and his cousin went swimming at Nany and Grandpa's house last weekend--64 degrees, one of my BIL's got in with them. Please note, my husband didn't volunteer--LOL !!

Got to go, want to do some blog hopping before DH and Jr. get up.

Have a great day, and happy reading.

2 comments:

sybil said...

Oh do read LOS. I want to know what you think ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late in replying, but thanks for the thought, Tara!