Thursday, June 30

Not Much of a Link Slut...

I'll do my best to help keep Maili entertained, but I'm not much of a "Link Slut."

This is actually lifted from Maili's blog a while ago--Peter Pan, personally I find this man a little frightening. Can this guy be for real??

Daily Confessions, someone my husband works with visits this site everyday, and he believes everything he reads.

Dear Reader--I get emails from them everyday, each week they give you 5 small installments of a book so you can decide whether or not you're interested.

Baghdad Girl is a 13 year old girl from Baghdad who loves cats.

Hasidic Reggae-- I've posted this one before, but I like this guy and would love to see one of his shows.

Another link stolen from Maili, but always worth a revisit--My Husband's Crap.

No comments: