- Blame it on Paris -- Laura Florand, there was a great review of this one over on Dear Author.
- Midnight Secrets -- Jennifer St. Giles
- Darkest Dreams -- Jennifer St. Giles, this got a nice review by RT since it was the second in a series I had to order the first, see above.
- For the Love of a Pirate -- Edith Layton, I don't know why I ordered this one, maybe it was the pirate thing.
- Autumn in Scotland -- Karen Ranney, I'm tired of "Scotland" books, but Karen Ranney is a favorite.
- High Stakes: A Tale of Vegas Vampires -- Erin McCarthy
- Bit the Jackpot -- Erin McCarthy, liked the review at Dear Author and needed the first in the series too, see above.
- Master of Shilden -- Lucinda Carrington
- All Night Long -- Melissa MacNeal, this ones an Aphrodisia, I'm curious.
- Demon Angel -- Meljean Brook, the extra for my BIL.
- Made in Sin -- Celia May Hart
- Natural Born Charmer -- Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Winter Lodge -- Susan Wiggs
- The Lawman's Bride -- Cheryl St. John
- Blood Ties: Possession -- Jennifer Armintrout
All of this came to over $150 and I paid for everything with gift cards, and I still have over $100 in additional cards. What's even more amazing I also ordered 2 books from Amazon with a gift certificate from there. And, the family says I'm hard to buy for--LOL. What's so hard about that??