Sunday, December 31

December TBR Challenge...

Nothing like coming in under the wire. Actually I finished this 2 weeks ago, but didn't take the time to post my challenge results, a book published before 2006...


Title: In Plain Sight

Author: Gayle Wilson

Year published: 2004

Why did you get this book? I read her new release Bogeyman and decided to search out her backlist

Do you like the cover? Nice colors, kind of vague picture, it works.

Did you enjoy the book? Yes

Was the author new to you and would you read something by this author again? No

Are you keeping it or passing it on? Passing it on.

Anything else? I like Ms. Wilson's writing style, it works very nicely with romantic suspense. Her characters are well developed and the story moves at a decent clip. I don't like that she uses children as victims.

No comments: