Friday, September 2

UBS Not B&N

Well, I didn't get to B&N, decided to wait until the weekend, so I'll pick up A Taste of Crimson in a couple of days.

But, I did get to the UBS. Traded in somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 books and have probably another 700 books going to various local charity organizations.

I can't get out of the UBS without buying something and picked up:
  • Hot & Bothered by Susan Anderson
  • Someone Irresistible by Adele Ashworth
  • A Ladies Guide to Rakes by Kathryn Caskie
  • Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson
  • See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson
  • Houston, We Have a Problem by Erin McCarthy

I'm trying to do some light reading, so I looked for light, fluff romances.

While surfing today I discovered a blog template that I liked, but I'm a little leary about copying it over here, I'm not really sure about what I'm doing. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Sometime this weekend, I'll try it.

4 comments:

ReneeW said...

Wow, 300 books traded?! And 700 donated! You must had done a major purge.

I read and liked both See Jane Score and Houston, We Have a Problem. I have Simply Irresistible waaaaay down in my TBR.

It's funny how so many people are thinking about changing their blog template (me included). I had the same template as you. I changed my colors recently but I'm still not happy with it. Will do some more experimenting this long weekend. Good luck!

Tara Marie said...

Hi Renee, I read Houston, We Have a Problem last night. It was good, I'll probably blog about it this weekend.

I did do a major purge, I hadn't done it in quite a while and I still have several hundred books.

I decided to set up a practice blog (somewhere I'll eventually list just the books I've read.) But, I am major html challenged and am having a problem with the template--it's not working. At least I didn't try loading on this one, I'd be panicing

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Houston. I got about 2 chapters into Hot & Bothered before I remembered I dont like Susan Andersen. I also don't think it's as light and fluffy as the cover would lead you believe. I'd be interested in hearing whether my assumption is right or not.

Tara Marie said...

After I bought the Susan Andersen I remembered I don't particularly like her either. I hate when I do that. It's still on my night stand, but has moved to the bottom of the new TBRs. I'll let you know when I read it.