I used reading as an escape this weekend. Between Friday and Monday nights, I finished 4 books and started a 5th.
- Houston, We Have A Problem by Erin McCarthy, a fun sexy book. Sexy being the driving force of the book, but it had a good story line and it moved along well.
- A Lady's Guide to Rakes by Kathryn Caskie, another regency historical in a long line of regency historicals, a good book, not great and not bad, just good.
- Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson, secret baby story, but it was good, but I love stories with a back drop of sports, and I love hockey.
- See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson, another hockey story, so I liked this one too.
- A Taste of Crimson by Marjorie M. Liu, I'm about half way through this book. It's great, better than the first in the series (Crimson City by Liz Maverick) and much better than Liu's first book Tiger Eye.
I'm really enjoying A Taste of Crimson. The world building is pretty much finished in the first book, but we get to see more of the werewolf world below ground. Crimson City had a vampire heroine and a human hero. This one has a great twist a werewolf heroine and a vampire hero, it's made more interesting by the class distinctions and hatred between the two societies.
Got to go lots to do today.
Have a great day and happy reading.