Wednesday, March 23

Too Much TV

Before bedtime my son likes to watch TV with his dad. Now, if Junior is watching with me I try to keep the programs kid friendly. I realized he was watching way too much grown-up TV when he and his friends started playing COPS--he can sing most of the theme song and holds his finger like a gun and yells "freeze". I guess I should take solace in that he chose to be the cop and not "the bad boy".

So, my husband lays off watching COPS and starts watching Seinfeld instead. Last night my son announces he's going to have lunch with Jerry and Kramer, When I asked about Elaine and George he said no they've got to work.

Tonight, my husband will be reading Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day, and one of my favorite bedtime stories Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.

No comments: