A few other things before we leave,
- The DH doesn't seem to be in love with Son of the Morning. I wont repeat the comments I've heard so far--none of them good.
- The DH surprised me by coming home yesterday with To Kill A Mockingbird and announced he'd never read it.
- The Child is bringing the stuffed animals from his bed. We're not really into them and never bought him that much. As a baby/toddler he didn't show a particular attachment for them. But it seems he likes the ones that sit on his bed... Snoopy, Teddy, Anthony Bear, Sean, Mr. Nobody, Big Froggy and Little Froggy have all found their way into the toy tub.
- The child wants to go whale watching while we're in Rhode Island. I talked to the SIL and there aren't any close by this weekend. But we will be going to Mystic Seaport and Mystic Aquarium. We haven't been there since before The Child was born.
- I'd like to go to Newport, but have a feeling the DH and the Child wont be as interested as I would be. I'd also love to take the ferry across to Long Island and head out to Montauk, which may sound a little strange considering we live in NY and will travel hours to reach the Adirondacks or Lake George, but it would take us 5+ hours to drive to Montauk and there's no way the hubby is sitting in Long Island traffic to get there.
- I have no idea what books are coming with me. I'm going through a real dry patch nothing interesting me. I did get a call from the local bookstore yesterday some of the books I want are in. Maybe I'll pick them up, since the 200+/- on the TBR pile hold absolutely no interest for me.
We're leaving early tomorrow morning and should be back sometime during the week, but I do think I may be able to get on-line, so there might be some pictures and thoughts as we go.
***ETA*** The Best Friend's Mom called and invited Junior for the day, they're just back from vacation. The child has already been delivered w/bike. And I get to pack in peace :)
Have a great week and I'll catch up with everyone soon.