Tuesday, June 5

Weekend Stuff

Book Cover
WINNER!!! WINNER!!! WINNER!!!


We have a winner. The number I was thinking of was 43 (my age) and that makes Megan the winner. Megan when you get a chance email my your new address, use the sidebar link--I'll get it faster.

I found enough time to finish Desperate Duchesses by Eloisa James and start Abandon by Carla Neggers, have finished about half the book. I also read the first novella (which was incredibly hot) in Wild, Wicked and Wanton by Jaci Burton.

I absolutely loved Desperate Duchesses and will work on a review sometime this week. In fact I may reread it before I write it. Can't wait for the next one.

We took Junior to see Shrek The 3rd which was a very nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The child loved it, we'll have to get it on DVD when it comes out.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I can't wait to read Desperate Duchesses (when I finally get my hands on it).