- We get it, piracy is bad--STOP PREACHING TO THE CHOIR!! We're not the people stealing your ebooks.
- I don't want to hear how romance isn't taken seriously--how do we expect to be taken seriously when so many blogs and websites consist of near naked or in some cases naked men. It seems to me we're doing a great job of living up to the "it's porn for women" label. Book covers are bad enough, but yikes. Okay, that was preachy--I'm done.
- The Child is going to be the Grim Reaper for Halloween.
- Love my new hair cut--a very short bob. My parent are coming to visit this afternoon (bringing Junior a Halloween gift) Mom's going to love that it's short, "long hair isn't appropriate in someone your age". Mom started telling me I was middle aged when I turned 35, now that I'm 45 I'm almost old.
- I have to bake cookies tonight for Grandparents day at school tomorrow. We're having our annual All Saints Day presentation, and the school grandparents are invited.
- I haven't read anything since finishing Indiscreet, and I will definitely get to some sort of review soon.
Thursday, October 29
A new day, a new list
I seem to be in a list mood...