Tuesday, July 12

Last Girl Dancing by Holly Lisle and No Time To Read

I'm 160 pages into Last Girl Dancing by Holly Lisle, it's an absolute page turner. I was so tired last night, I only got about 40 pages read. Woke up early and read until Junior got up.

We've got 5 kids and 3 moms coming for a "pool" play date. I still have to make the beds, wash the breakfast dishes and run to the grocery store for salad fixings for a grown-up lunch.

And, all I want to do is read.

Got to go.

Have a great day, and happy reading.

3 comments:

Bookwormom said...

Hope you all have fun!

Anne E. said...

I was gone from 9am to 2pm due to a burned out brake light. First I went to Sears for an oil change and to have the break light replaced. I've been rather unhappy with Sears Automotive Service the last few times, due to an on-going battle over their refusal to top off the windshield washer fluid (it is supposed to be included, but they never do it). Today was the last straw! They lied and said that my break lights were fine when they "checked them." I asked the manager to confirm that the lights were fine, and the left one was burned out ("I guess I forgot," was the excuse given). Then they said they couldn't replace it -- too long to explain here why they couldn't, but, according to the dealership I went to, it was bogus, and anyone could have done it. The upside? I'm halfway through the first Harry Potter book! No, I never read any of them when they came out, but I had plenty of time today!

Jill said...

I just got this book, and I can't wait to dig in.