- The Wedding Night of an English Rogue--Jillian Hunter
- The Book of the Seven Delights--Betina Krahn
- Last Girl Dancing--Holly Lisle
- Bait--Karen Robards
- Lady of Desire--Gaelen Foley
- Daisy's Back in Town--Rachel Gibson
- His Every Kiss--Laura Lee Guhrke
- Searching for Venus--Ella Broussard
I already read His Every Kiss, but loaned it out to someone and never got it back. I decided to go back and re-read Guilty Pleasures and His Every Kiss. Right now I'm reading One Night of Sin by Gaelen Foley and realized I hadn't read Lady of Desire.
As I'm typing this I'm banging my head against the screen. Do I really need anymore books and did I need 2 more set in Regency England, after I swore I was done with the time period?
Have a good night, and happy reading.