Monday, October 16

Guilty -- Not Guilty...

Lifted this from Jenster.

Guilty Or Not Guilty...This is the question

1. Dated outside your race? NOT GUILTY, but boy I love Jin from LOST.

2. Singing in the shower? GUILTY everybody does this, right?

3. Spit in someone's drink? NOT GUILTY that's just gross.

4. Played with Barbies? GUILTY not only did I play with them, my mom made us matching outfits.

5. Made someone cry? GUILTY I've got a 5 year old, every "no" is a catastrophe.

6. Opened your Christmas presents early? NOT GUILTY Mom had a great hiding spot.

7. Lied to a friend? GUILTY "Nice new do."... "No! Those jeans don't make your butt look big."--LOL, that one's Jens, but I'm guilty of it too.

8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? NOT GUILTY I don't watch soaps, but if this was Hallmark Commercials--GUILTY.

9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? GUILTY Hate to admit this one--LOL.

10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? NOT GUILTY As if...

11. Ate food that fell on the floor? GUILTY Kiss it up to God.

12. Went outside naked? NOT GUILTY But have gone outside in some pretty skimpy PJs to get the paper.

13. Been on stage? NOT GUILTY

14. Been on stage naked or close to it? NOT GUILTY Another as if...

15. Been in a parade? NOT GUILTY

16. Been in a school play? NOT GUILTY But I did work on the costumes for my Senior class play.

17. Drank beer? GUILTY Not since I was 16, the one and only time in my life I was drunk.

18. Gotten detention? NOT GUILTY

19. Been on a plane? GUILTY

20. Been on a cruise? NOT GUILTY someday

21. Broken into a house? GUILTY my own, I've also had a police officer break into my car when I locked the keys in it while it was running.

22. Gotten a tattoo? NOT GUILTY I've thought about this, but I'm reaching an age that a saggy tattoo isn't too appealing.

23. Gotten piercings? GUILTY

24. Gotten into a fist fight? GUILTY In middle school, smacked around a couple of boys for picking on the poor handicapped boy that rode on the school bus with us, I still get mad thinking about it.

25. Gotten into a shouting match? GUILTY On a monthly basis with the hubby--can anyone say PMS--you'd think one of us would learn about "pulling the tiger's tail."

26. Swallowed sea/pool water? GUILTY (Who hasn't)

27. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? GUILTY Loved doing this as a kid and have passed this one on genetically to my child.

28. Laughed so hard it hurt? GUILTY Cry, hurt, can't breath.

29. Tripped on your own feet? GUILTY Down a flight of stairs and broke my tail bone.

30. Cried yourself to sleep? GUILTY Hate this.

31. Cried in public? GUILTY Hate this too.

32. Thrown up in public? GUILTY First grade reading class, but not since--LOL.

33. Lied to your parents? GUILTY

34. Skipped class? GUILTY Not until I was in college, how geeky is that?

35. Cried so hard you threw up? NOT GUILTY--yuck.

5 comments:

Dev said...

There's some good answers here, Tara Marie. Can anyone watch a Hallmark commercial and not cry? I need to have my Kleenex close by when I watch those.

CindyS said...

Gotten into a shouting match? GUILTY On a monthly basis with the hubby--can anyone say PMS--you'd think one of us would learn about "pulling the tiger's tail"

Yep, HE should have learned by now ;) Bob will suddenly stop moving and I'll say, 'what's your problem!?' I'm hoping if I don't move you won't see me. HA, HA.

Cindy

Jenster said...

#24 - YOU GO, GIRL!!

#25 - LOL! Some things take longer to learn than others. Then again, some things are just too much fun to let go...

Jen

~ames~ said...

Hi Tara, just wanted to let you know, I'm blaming you for something on my blog, but I'm just kidding. :P You're still the best.

Anne Rainey said...

you said you skipped class in college and it reminds me of when my husband and I first met. He skipped a few college classes for me, and I remember feeling special, because school was very important to him at the time...

now we're old and married...LOL

anyway, I wandered in here and found myself really enjoying your blog! I'm about to add ya!