Wednesday, October 4

Monday I made a quick dash into the bookstore and picked up the November issue of Romantic Times.

And, of course a few books, as if I can go into a bookstore without buying books.



This one wasn't on my book order but I'm a sucker for Tribal Police stories, had to have it.

I picked up Tropical Heat used. It's my first Jaci Burton book, actually it's two books--Passion in Paradise 2 and Passion in Paradise 3. Read both stories Monday night, and was pleasantly surprised that they had a beginning, a middle and an end, a real plot, not just sex scenes strung together by something resembling a plot. I know, I know, I'm reading the wrong EC's--LOL



No Brainer, second in the series and have peaked in but haven't really started reading.




This is my first Aphrodisia. I hadn't planned on picking it up, but 1. I liked the cover and 2. I liked the back blurb. So I figured what the heck.


I also picked up Patricia Waddell's The Lady's Proposal (couldn't find a decent picture to post) it's not a futuristic/sci fi, but the back blurb sounded pretty good. They had 2 of her "He Said..." series but not all four, so I decided to pass on them, besides the covers look real familiar and I may have read them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my poor dear. Sin? Really? Well, if you like the buffet of sexual contact, this has it. Every conceivable sexual act except for the urine/feces related ones occur in this book. And the heroine is an ANYTHING BUT virgin. And . . . Okay, have fun

Tara Marie said...

Jane, hey, at least it had a HEA. I finished it this afternoon, it's a "little" over the top--LOL. Believe it or not I've read worse buffets of sexual contact--a Black Lace alternative reality with snakelike secondary character, forked tongue and all.

Rosie said...

I was out book shopping yesterday too. I pick my RT up at my UBS which also sells new. It's a small independent that I try to support. I haven't been as industrious as you and made up my list yet though.

Tara Marie said...

Rosie, I pick my RT up at my UBS which also sells new. It's a small independent that I try to support. I love my UBS/Indie bookshop, I've some great friends thanks to that little bookshop.