Wednesday, November 1

A few pictures...

I'm posting some pictures, because 1. I haven't posted cute kid pictures in a while and 2. I've got a cold that's leaving me too fuzzy headed to think. The Halloween pictures are at the end of the post.






I'm not sure I posted this picture from our summer vacation. It's one of my favorites, doesn't it scream "Come to the Jersey Shore"?








Apple picking, someone wasn't thrilled with posing in the scarecrow, don'tcha love the frown. The foot in the background is his 9 year old cousin, who I found out was a real bully that day. Do you think he told me this when it happened? Of course not, it comes out a month later when I can't do anything about it.







Gotta try the apples...










You can't tell 5 years olds to "just stay on the line", they take you literally. Play went on right around them but they never left the line.




Getting ready for Trick or Treat. My little vampire was very excited about Trick or Treating with his best friend, I barely had enough time to snap a couple of pictures before we were off to their house. The live up on the next street so we walked.

As you can see both of them were vampires. The best friend got to wear scary make-up, I was afraid to use anything on that beautiful face, he has very sensitive skin. The lounging scarecrow was actually a person in costume. Scared the heck out of the people in front of us.

Have a great day and happy reading, Tara

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 y.o.'s just stay on the line, literally! LOL! :))

Happy Halloween!

~ames~ said...

As always, your son is super cute. :P I love how literal he is. Stay on the line! LOL

Bob & Muffintop said...

How was trunk or treat? That was on the schedule too wasn't it? Or am I thinking of someone else??

Hope you feel better!

Jenster said...

So cute!! How sad is this? I posted Halloween pictures of my kids, too. From like 10 years ago! lol Don't tell them I said this, but they're just not as cute when they're teenagers. Not only that, but they're into their own thing now. They left before I had a chance to snap any photos.

Jen

Rosie said...

Cute kid...he looks like such a charmer.

CindyS said...

It looks like they had fun for Halloween! I get really bummed out by these 10-12 year olds who think putting on their jamma pants and a knit cap is a costume. NOT!!

Hope you feel better!

Cindy

Tara Marie said...

Isabella and Ames, Five year olds are incredibly literal--LOL. Directions need to be detailed

Amanda, Trunk or Treat went great, it was supposed to be Saturday but we had torrential rains so instead it was Sunday during the high winds. The kids had a blast. My camera batteries were dead or I'd have great pictures of that. Set up the back of my van like a haunted picnic.

Jen, The little ones are adorable this time of year, things are still new, teenagers are so jaded about Halloween.

Rosie, Charmer is a good word, he's very polite so we got a lot of "Oh, isn't he sweet."

Cindy, We didn't see too many pajamaed teenagers, in fact we saw some really creative ones from older kids--the baked potato stands out in my mind--very clever

Kristie (J) said...

His pictures combined with your stories just make him seen so incredibly adorable!!! It must be a joy having him!

Tara Marie said...

Kristie, he is adorable, charming, funny...

I feel incredibly lucky to be a mom.