I picked up the December issue of RT the other day. I'm having a hard time picking out books.
- Pleasure For Pleasure by Eloisa James
- Autumn in Scotland by Karen Raney
- Drop Dead Gorgeous by Linda Howard
- Size 14 is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot
- Jacob by Jacquelyn Frank
- The Great Betrayal by Millenia Black
- Bogeyman by Gayle Wilson
- Hero Worship by Dawn Calvert
- Two Lives in Waltz Time by Viven Dean
- The Master of Shilden by Lucinda Carrington
My son is having a play date/sleep over today. His friend arrived at 10:30 and is staying over. They've had lunch and a snack, played outside twice, watched some Noggin and have been playing with trains in his room, and it's now 12:30. All of that in 2 hours, it's going to be a long day--LOL. Apparently Junior doesn't have enough trains, his friend brought a bag full too. I'm pleased to say they play nicely together, their teacher says they compliment each other which she appreciates because they don't instigate too much trouble that way. Tomorrow morning they have basketball at 9:00.