Tuesday, April 5

Missing in action, well, kind of...

Well, I haven't been here for a few days.

1. I've got a miserable head cold.

2. Tuesdays and Thursdays I get to play bus driver for 3 year olds.

3. Today I was guilted into cleaning even though I feel horrible.

4. The Yankees were playing this afternoon (they won).

I hate having a cold (like anyone actually likes being sick). My son has been cranky for 3 days, I knew this meant he was getting the cold, but boy has he been a pain in the (well, you know).

I did get Eloisa James' His Wicked Ways read over the weekend and started Deirdre Martin's Total Rush, which I'm really not to sure about at this point, but since I'm only 70 pages into it I'll keep going.

I'm kind of in a whiney mood, maybe tomorrow I'll have something profound to report.

No comments: