Saturday, April 9

A tub that doesn't leak...

You can't imagine how great those words are right now... A tub that doesn't leak. For the first time in years I can say this. We've got an antique claw foot tub and we've had chronic problems with it over the years. I guess I shouldn't complain because I'm the one who wanted to keep it.

Well, my BIL came today and he and my DH put down a new sub-floor and replaced all the plumbing around the tub. The new shower head and faucets are wonderful things--lol.

My sister brought me the new Jane Feather Almost a Bride, so I've put aside what I was reading to start that one. She also gave me a Jude Devereaux that she says requires a suspension of belief to read, but isn't really bad (not a great recommendation, but she said she liked it anyway--lol)

2 comments:

Bob & Muffintop said...

Congratulations on the functional plumbing! lol ;p

Let me know how the Jane Feather turns out. I saw it in the store, but was hesitant as I've not been keen on her recent novels. Love the older stuff though.

Tara Marie said...

Hey Amanda, thanks re the plumbing, what a joy to not have to rush through a shower.

Sometime today I'll start a new topic about the new Feather. I finished it yesterday morning, before we left for my aunt's house. I somehow have gotten the fun job of doing about 1/2 a dozen tax returns for various family members.