I have a few confessions to make.
- On a regular basis, I go over to Maili's Blog (mcvane) and run her list of reader blogs--it's a great list. If I was good I'd just list them all on my own blog, but I'm too lazy.
- I've never read an Ellora's Cave. I'm starting to think I'm in the minority. I keep looking for used copies at the UBS, but nary a used one can be found. I must be missing something and will have to break down and buy one new.
- I'm a closet Nora Roberts reader. Still get all her new releases (paperback) and somehow find comfort in the predictability of her characters, story lines and trilogies.
- I have completely given up on Jayne Ann Krentz/Amanda Quick. As predictable as NR may be I started to feel JAK's books were the same book over and over again just with name changes.
- I don't care if it's not "hip" to love Linda Howard's alpha heros. I do, I don't care if they're cavemen, tough guys or idiots, when they fall in love, I believe it.
Now, I'll say a good Act of Contrition, and go food shopping, or maybe I'll take jr. to the playground instead.