Total number of books I own:
Probably about 1500, those are my books if we add in my husbands it's probably around 2,000. These numbers are staggeringly frightening--LOL.
Last book(s) I bought:
- The Assassin--Rachel Butler
A Breath Away--Rita Herron
The Seduction of an English Scoundral--Jillian Hunter
Master of the Moon--Angela Knight
The Cobra & the Concubine--Bonnie Vanak
I copied this right out of my last blog.
Last book(s) I read:
- One Way Out--Michelle Albert
- The Seduction of an English Scoundrel--Jillian Hunter
- Master of the Moon--Angela Knight
- A Breath Away--Rita Heron
Five books that mean a lot to me:
- Anne of Green Gables--LM Montgomery
- Mrs. Mike--The Freemans?--I don't have it infront of me.
- Salem's Lot--Stephen King
- Midnight Rainbow--Linda Howard
- Outlander--Diana Gabaldon
That was really hard. Anne of Green Gables was my favorite series as a kid, I probably could have listed the Little House books too, Black Beauty, My Friend Flicka... Mrs. Mike hooked me on romance, though I'm not sure it is really a "romance". Salem's Lot was the scariest book I've ever read, I slept with a light on for a month after reading it. Midnight Rainbow was the first Linda Howard book I read. Outlander, though not my favorite of the series, it is the first.
Tag 5 people:
I'm sorry if I've double tagged anyone, my only excuse I've been away and haven't blog hopped in 6 days.