Sunday, December 11

Linda Howards newest...

Cover of Night-- Release date June 27, 2006

Synopsis

In a picturesque small town, young widow and mother, Cate Nightingale owns and operates a struggling guest house. Occasionally, she enlists the aid of a mysterious, strong, and enigmatic handyman, Calvin Harris. When a trio of brutal thugs invade her inn, demanding the possessions of a guest who vanished days before, Cal proves much bolder than Cate would have ever expected. Though Calvin manages to disperse the intruders, the men regroup and shut down phone access to the entire village, holding its citizens hostage. In a desperate bid for survival, Cate and Cal strike out on their own, seeking help from a neighbouring town. As their daring journey unfolds, Cate is astonished to witness Cal's evolution from reticent carpenter to fearless protector. Is there more to her mysterious handyman than meet the eye?

This fangirl can't wait.

Found the link for this through Erika and instead of posting the link I decided to post the whole synopsis.

ps--how do you like the font size changes?? I feel like Megan--LOL. I thought a new LH title needed to be Huge.

6 comments:

Megan Frampton said...

It _does_ really get your point across, right?

Rosario said...

This fangirl can't wait, either!

Tara Marie said...

Megan--It so does get the point across, but no one does it as good as you.

Rosario--I can't tell you how disappointed I was that the wait is 6 months, but this fangirl will be doing some rereading, I'm in a rut and LH will get me out.

erika said...

I didn't realize the release date is so far out! If there's an excerpt of CoN and I really like it then I might just buy the hardback...

Megan Frampton said...

Tara Marie:

Ah, now I'm blushing! Thank you.

ReneeW said...

Whoa, you got my attention and gave my heart a bit of a jolt. Definitely deserves the font size change! Thanks for posting this! Wheeeeeee. I can't wait 6 months. :(