Petey Cat likes the new sink.
Twenty pounds of not too smart cat, but he's the sweetest, most lovable, big baby.
- Can anyone explain how the screw on the handle of a pot loosens while it's sitting on the drain board? I have two pots this happens to, it just seems rather odd.
- Do I really need 20 tablecloths for my dining room table?
- Why can't my husband put anything into the sink or the garbage pail? Everything seems to make it within a couple of feet of the destination, but somehow things end up either on the counter or table.
- Why does my husband complain about junk being on the kitchen table, when he puts it there? We've got an old farmhouse table that we use like counter space (the house is old and we've not renovated the kitchen yet and to be honest, I like the look of the table, but I digress--LOL). Every morning the table starts out nice and clean, then he gets home from work and what ends up on the table...his lunch box, the mail, his dirty travel coffee cup, his damned pepper plants (which can't stay out at night yet--too cold)...do you see a trend here?
Two reasons why I probably shouldn't complain:
- Our home office usually is in need of organizing. It's really an oversized closet, shelves of books, shelves of linen, an extra dresser and the dirty clothes hampers (one for whites and one for darks). But, I can close the door and not look at it--I can't do that with the kitchen table.
- I've been to My Husbands Crap. And, I can honestly say it's not that bad--LOL.
Off to the garage today for an oil change and an inspection, so I've got to go...
Have a great day, happy reading.