- Nora Roberts is the brilliant goddess of romance.
- Lori Foster is much nicer and more diplomatic when she's not discussing Mrs. Giggles.
- Each reader has their own comfort zone and should be allowed to stay within or venture out as they desire.
- Every readers' comfort zone is different, don't judge someone else's reading choice because it's not yours.
- Racism and bigotry are ugly, plain and simple.
- Not wanting to read homosexual or bisexual love scenes doesn't make you homophobic, but going on about how gross and evil it is might.
- Don't recommend smores and Kum By Ya [sp?] in the middle of a heated "debate".
My son has emptied his Hot Wheels storage case and filled it with underwear, socks and t-shirts, I think that's a hint. I'll be back later.