I've decided to be a little more diligent this month and actually put together an order:
- Calamity Jane Rides Again by Kthleen Bacus, I enjoyed the first one in this series, though it's not romance.
- Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas, this one's obvious, last in the Wallflower series.
- Just One Of Those Flings by Candice Hern, I didn't "love" the first in this series, but this one is a May-December thing and sounds interesting.
- The Grail King by Joy Nash, it's set in 130 Britian, now that's a setting we don't get very often. It's published by Love Spell and to be honest they're probably my least favorite publisher.
- His Lordship's Desire by Joan Wolf, okay, I know I swore off Joan Wolf, but I can't seem to help it, I keep hoping her writing style goes back to that of her early books.
- Lady Katherne's Wild Ride by Jeane Westin, Restoration England!
- Vanquished by Hope Tarr, I've already ordered this one, but it's actually coming out this month.
- Darcy's Story by Janet Aylmer, this sounds interesting Pride and Prejudice with a twist, from Mr. Darcy's perspective, completely in his head.
- Gucci Gucci Coo by Sue Margolis, sounds interesting and I'll pass it on to my mom, she's a Sue Margolis fan, well, kind of.
- The Privilege of the Sword by Ellen Kushner, I rarely pick something from the "science fiction/fantasy" pages, but this sounds really good.
- Marriage By Design by Lynn Michaels, listed under contemporary romance, but it has a little RS feel to the synopsis.
- Summer At Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs, this takes place in the Catskills, my own backyard, I couldn't pass this one up.
- Viva Las Bad Boys! by HelenKay Dimon, 3 different stories on the same timeline sounds interesting.
That's a lot of new books for me, but what the heck, I'll need to bring something to The Shore in August.
Have a good one, and hapy reading.
PS--as I was flipping through I couldn't help but notice the Samhain Publishing ad, for an epublisher their covers seem to be of a much higher quality from other epublishers, I wonder why?