Thursday, July 20

Tagged

Keishon tagged me, so here goes:

1. When did you start blogging and why?

March 2005, why? I thought blogs were interesting and entertaining. I could be more myself when blogging than on message boards. I love talking books.

2. What don’t you talk about?

Politics.

3. Are you and your blogging persona the same person?

Completely me.

4. How do you use blogging to build friendships?

It's very easy to find people with similar interests especially reading, and like groups seem to gravitate together, reading tastes, sense of humor etc.

5. How would you describe your writing style?

Conversationally convoluted, kind of how I talk.

Who should I tag?? Well, let's see, who hasn't been tagged?

Amanda I think Amanda started blogging within minutes of me, like minds and all.
Nicole because I love the name of her blog.
Wendy because she's The Super Librarian.
And anyone else who would like to this one.

No comments: