We also found enough time to make a hit and run over at the UBS. Without a list I only came home with:
- Almost A Gentleman by Pam Rosenthal--I've not read her before, so I thought I'd give this one a try.
- Crazy For You by Kate Angell--thought I'd give one of her non sport books a try.
- The Wedding Deception by Adrienne Basso--I've not read her in a while, this was a 2005 release.
- Entertaining Mr. Stone by Portia Da Costa--It called to me from the erotic romance shelf.
- Rupert Takes a Bath by Bob Graham--what can I say, I'm a sucker for kids books, Junior wanted this one.
Not an exciting haul, but all were unexpected finds, so hopefully they'll all be unexpectedly good.
Have a good night and happy reading.