Monday, March 13

Fabulous Fours...blah, blah, blah--aka my boring life

Tagged by Kristie...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Lifeguard at our community pool
2. Bookkeeper for Born-again Christian Ministery
3. Self-employed gift shop owner
4. Mom

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Twelve Angry Men
2. Rear Window
3. The Odd Couple
4. The Mummy

Four places you have lived:
1. Brooklyn
2. Blooming Grove
3. Montgomery

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost
2. Survivor
3. HGTV or the Food Network as background noise during the day.

I watch very little television, I'd rather be reading.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Cape Cod
2. Lake George
3. Lancaster/Gettysburg
4. Williamsburg & Virginia Beach

You will notice all of these places are less than a days drive from home, my husband HATES to fly.

Four websites you visit daily:
1. All the blogs listed on my sidebar
2. on-line Newspapers
3. email accounts

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Seafood (shrimp, lobster...
2. Chocolate
3. Chocolate
4. Chocolate

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Ireland
2. Italy
3. a tropical island
4. Australia

Four friends you are tagging that you think will respond:
1. Amanda
2. Sam
3. Sybil
4. Jay

3 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

I see you like your chocolate *grin*. Most of the time I can take or leave it, but there are certain time it's like if I don't have chocolate I won't make it through the night. I've even been known to scarf down chocolate chips if it's late and the stores are closed and the urge hits me. The interesting thing - at least here in Canada - there is no tax on chocolate chips, yet there is on a chocolate bar - go figure.

And if your husband hates flying - mine does too - maybe we can plan a trip to Australia together some day.

Well, we can dream can't we? Of course we would both be loaded down with books (heh heh)

Tara Marie said...

Kristie--I eat some chocolate every day of my life--healthy, I knowj--LOL.

The tax thing is the same here.

Big strong men wont fly, I don't get it.

Australia, I'm right there with you.

Sam said...

I've been tagged!
Yay!
More procrastination fun!
Will get right to this!