Monday, March 13

Fabulous Fours...blah, blah, blah--aka my boring life

Tagged by Kristie...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Lifeguard at our community pool
2. Bookkeeper for Born-again Christian Ministery
3. Self-employed gift shop owner
4. Mom

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Twelve Angry Men
2. Rear Window
3. The Odd Couple
4. The Mummy

Four places you have lived:
1. Brooklyn
2. Blooming Grove
3. Montgomery

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost
2. Survivor
3. HGTV or the Food Network as background noise during the day.

I watch very little television, I'd rather be reading.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Cape Cod
2. Lake George
3. Lancaster/Gettysburg
4. Williamsburg & Virginia Beach

You will notice all of these places are less than a days drive from home, my husband HATES to fly.

Four websites you visit daily:
1. All the blogs listed on my sidebar
2. on-line Newspapers
3. email accounts

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Seafood (shrimp, lobster...
2. Chocolate
3. Chocolate
4. Chocolate

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Ireland
2. Italy
3. a tropical island
4. Australia

Four friends you are tagging that you think will respond:
1. Amanda
2. Sam
3. Sybil
4. Jay

4 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

I see you like your chocolate *grin*. Most of the time I can take or leave it, but there are certain time it's like if I don't have chocolate I won't make it through the night. I've even been known to scarf down chocolate chips if it's late and the stores are closed and the urge hits me. The interesting thing - at least here in Canada - there is no tax on chocolate chips, yet there is on a chocolate bar - go figure.

And if your husband hates flying - mine does too - maybe we can plan a trip to Australia together some day.

Well, we can dream can't we? Of course we would both be loaded down with books (heh heh)

Tara Marie said...

Kristie--I eat some chocolate every day of my life--healthy, I knowj--LOL.

The tax thing is the same here.

Big strong men wont fly, I don't get it.

Australia, I'm right there with you.

Sam said...

I've been tagged!
Yay!
More procrastination fun!
Will get right to this!

Anne E. said...

What? No "Tombstone!" I'm shocked. See my blog for my favorite movies..your husband will be so pleased!