Tuesday, March 7

Life interrupts...

Sometimes, life interrupts a good book. I've been reading Lover Eternal for 2 days now. Which shocks me since it normally would only take one to finish, but for some reason fate keeps throwing up little obstacles.

Yesterday morning was filled with errands and much needed housework--dishes, laundry, making beds. By the time I sat down to read in the afternoon, my husband came home early from a job site and decided to work from home for a couple of hours. Junior needed a shower, dinner needed cooking.

Junior's finally in bed, I've got 2-3 hours of prime reading time--my MIL calls and I'm on the phone for 2 1/2 hours. Go to sleep, wake up early to read, read for about 1/2 an hour and Junior's up and wants breakfast, the nerve of the child being hungry.

It's 8:45 in the morning, the hubby is gone to work, Junior's playing in his room and I'm not getting out of this chair until the book is finished.

Have a good one and happy reading.

Tara

2 comments:

Megan Frampton said...

2 1/2 hours?!? You are a good DIL. Have fun reading--my copy is shipping from Amazon today.

Tara Marie said...

Megan--I love my MIL and she needed to vent, and I'm a good sounding board.

I finished it this morning and even got some cleaning done.