Wednesday, March 29

So I stole it from Kristie, who stole it from Giselle - well the questions anyways...

1. FIRST NAME? Tara

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not a person, either a hill in Ireland or a plantation, depends on who you ask.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? 8:30 Monday morning.

4. WHAT IS ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND? Junior, who else?

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Brown sugar glazed ham, but like Kristie, bologna is a close second.

6. KIDS? 2 if I can include my husband.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely!?!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? Yes

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me? Absolutely--our poor son is genetically predisposed to sarcasm, he gets it from both sides.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd love to try it, but I think my hubby would have a heart attack, he's deathly afraid of high edges.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES ? Not if I can help it--Birkenstocks every day of my life, clogs in the winter and sandals from spring through fall. In fact it's probably warm enough to start wearing sandals again.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? When I need to be.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate with lots of chocolate

16. SHOE SIZE? 9 it was 8 1/2 until my pregnancy--Pregnancy killed my feet.

17. RED OR PINK? Red

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm a terrible procrastinator.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandfathers

20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black and white animal print pajama pants, shoeless

21. LAST THING YOU ATE? Homemade banana bread

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Junior talking about "Thomas the Tank Engine"--God, give me strength, will this phase never end??

23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red

24. FAVORITE SMELL? My son's hands, lavender soap--it's how I make sure he's really washed them.

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My SIL

26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and then teeth, what can I say I wore braces for 6 years.

27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, since I lifted it from Kristie and Giselle, I'd say definitely.

28. FAVORITE DRINK? Cold Water, holy crap, how boring is that--LOL.

29. FAVORITE SPORT? Baseball – and it can’t start soon enough, I'm with Kristie on this one.

30. HAIR COLOR? Brown so dark most people think it's black, well, that's my natural color anyway.

31. EYE COLOR? Brown with a hint of green around the edge.

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

33. FAVORITE FOOD? Lobster

34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? How about scary movies with happy endings?

35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Last movie I watched in a theater--Curious George, the last on tape--Twelve Angry Men

36. COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Olive green tank top

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything with chocolate

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I just finished Pamela Clare's Carnal Gifts and Sweet Release.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A big fat tabby cat

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nada

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My son and husband laughing together

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? STONES--gave up Stones tickets to go out on my first date with my hubby.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Dallas, TX

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? None that I can think of

47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? December 24, Brooklyn

48.Why did you answer this survey of your self? Same reason as Kristie and Giselle - Because I had nothing else to blog about :)

So how about it? Anyone else want to play and spill their guts?

2 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

So would that be chocolate with chocolate chips or just real chocolatey ice cream? My sister really likes chocolate and I'm always trying to get her to try the more bizarre flavours but she won't go for it.
And it's not long until baseball starts now. There's nothing like watching/listening to a game is there *sigh*

Tara Marie said...

One more week til the season starts, thank God.

I like lots of different flavors of ice creams, but I tend toward any that have a little bit of chocolate too.