So, here's what I found:
- The New RT
- 3 Rachel Gibson's--It Must Be Love,Lola Carlyle Reveals All and True Confessions.
- Lavyrle Spencer's Years--an old favorite and mine is falling apart from a few too many rereads.
- Adele Ashworth's Winter Garden
- Madeline Hunter's The Romantic which I loaned to my sister and she hasn't returned.
- Ashley Ladd's Civil Affairs--which was a waste of time and money. Maybe I'll post something about it when I'm little less annoyed.
Sunday we took a ride to B&N figuring some of the March releases would be on the shelf--of course they weren't, so I made my husband go to Wal*Mart on a Sunday morning. The lines had to be 20 people deep, but I didn't care I found:
- Lover Eternal--finally
- Lord Perfect
- A Gentleman by Any Other Name--Kasey Michaels
I was a very happy camper, please note I didn't even bother with authors for LE and LP as they're a given, right?
I made myself finish Civil Affairs before starting Lover Eternal, why I don't know, it was pure torture.
I'm giving up on Romantic Times on-line--not really. I've tried registering and never received an activation code and when I tried to register again, I'm told the user name and email address are already taken by a different user--that's right me, but I still can't get in--no activation code. The whole damn thing's given me a headache.
Today, I register Junior for Kindergarten, I can't belive it, where has this time gone??Have a good one and happy reading.